Last week, we released our latest Workout Trainer app update. This BIG update includes a redesigned workout player, giving you an enhanced playback experience. Keep reading for some great tips on how to make the most of the new Workout Trainer player features and functionality.
Workout Playback Tips:
1. Tap the arrow icon in the top left corner of the blue progress pane to minimize the exercise video and pictures. To return back to the default view, simply tap on the current video or photo.
2. See exercise instruction text by tapping the info icon in the top right of the blue progress pane.
3. Rep-based exercises can be completed at your own pace. When you are done with your reps, use the red ‘TAP DONE’ button to progress to the next exercise.
Remember to get the latest version of Workout Trainer to get this enhanced playback experience.
4. Time-based exercises will automatically progress to the next exercise when the time is completed.
5. You can pause your workout by tapping anywhere on the screen. On iOS devices, you can access your music and modify other playback settings, like expert audio mode and turning video off, by tapping the icons in the top right. Android users can modify their playback options in Settings.