Have you enjoyed playing workouts in the newly updated Workout Trainer app? Ready to start creating your own workouts with your favorite exercises? Below are some tips on how to create custom workouts using our latest features!
Workout Creation Tips:
1. Select the ‘+’ icon to begin creating a workout. You can find the ‘+’ icon on the home screen and in the workouts tab.
2. Add exercises to your workout set. You can choose exercises by typing in the search bar, browsing by muscle group or equipment and by looking through popular exercises. If you don’t find what you are looking for, you can add a new exercise!
3. You can choose how you want each exercise performed by customizing the playback options. Depending on the exercise, you can set it to be completed for a duration OR for a target number of reps. You can even select reps until failure! Additional optional details can be included, such as load type and level, as well as target effort level. Check out the ‘info’ icon on this screen in the app for examples of how to use these variables.
4. Finalize your exercises. After you have built your set of exercises you can easily remove, swap, edit playback options, duplicate and re-order exercises.
5. Finalize your workout. Make any last adjustments to your sets. You can edit the number of times a set is to be completed (this is the ’rounds’), duplicate a set, remove a set and re-order the sets.
One more thing, if you are a Trainer or Pro you can even personalize your workouts with your own instructional exercise photos!