Did you know that you can connect Workout Trainer with the top three health aggregators on your mobile device? For all you quantified fitness buffs, see all your health data in one spot, including workouts completed on Workout Trainer. If you haven’t already done so, simply follow the steps below to connect with the health app built into your device!
Android device users can connect with Google Fit (most droid devices) and S Health (most Samsung devices), whereas iOS device users can get started with the Health app (HealthKit).
There are two ways to integrate with Google Fit:
1) In the Workout Trainer app, after completing a workout, you may see a Google pop-up, like the one below. Choose the sync option with your Google account. You can also check ‘Sync with Google Fit’ from the Settings menu.
2) Within the Google Fit app, go to Settings then Google Fit data: Connected apps. Tap Workout Trainer on the list.
There are also two ways to integrate Workout Trainer with S Health:
1) In the Workout Trainer app, after completing a workout, you may see a Samsung pop-up. Choose the S Health sync option with your Samsung account. You can also check ‘Sync with S Health’ from the Settings menu.
2) From the S Health app on your Samsung device, go to More > Partner Apps and you will see Workout Trainer listed.
1) In the Workout Trainer app, after completing a workout, you may see the Apple’s Health pop-up. Tap ‘Allow’ to enable access.
2) From the iOS Health app, tap on the Sources tab and you should see Workouts (Workout Trainer) listed. Make sure that Active Energy and Workouts options are turned on (green).