Hey all you Android Skimblers, we’ve got the update you’ve been waiting for! Now in version 3.3 you’ve got the option to display the estimated calorie count after every workout you’ve completed. Just go to your Settings and update your profile with your age, gender, and weight so that the calorie count is correctly estimated for you.
Download the update in the Google Play store today and let us know what you think!
We’ve also got a scorcher of a workout for you this week that will put your muscles to the test for a grueling 27 minutes of toning and defining fun!
Dumbbell Muscle Blaster will use a “push” and “pull” technique in a circuit workout to hit most major muscle groups in a short amount of time, burning calories and increasing strength and tone.
Skimble’s Workout Trainer for Android‘s been making waves making bodies trim, from ab crunching and arm toning workouts to summer stretching and strengthening sessions.
In this latest Android version, you can:
- Easily create and edit workouts from your Android!
- Add our home screen widget to see a new workout every day.
- Search for workouts in addition to browsing through our collection.
- Do Shakerciser – shake your Android and instantly get a custom workout to do!
- Check out which workouts you have done, liked and created.
- Experience continual usability improvements and enjoy minor bug fixes.
It hasn’t been long since we launched on Android, and it’s already ranked a solid 4.5 stars and is still moving up the charts, recently a Top Tending app!
We’re serious about building great apps for you and would love your feedback! Please let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.