As you may know, Workout Trainer allows you the flexibility to work out anywhere, anytime with move-by-move workouts created by certified fitness professionals. Are you a newbie exploring the app for the first time? Have you already done a few workouts using the app and are you ready to push your own training boundaries? Wherever you are in your fitness journey, just know we’re here to help every step of the way! Below is a quick guide with expert tips to help newcomers and regulars alike get the most out of their Workout Trainer experience.
For starters, make sure you download the FREE Workout Trainer app on your Android & iOS devices! Also available on Galaxy Apps and the Amazon Appstore. Next, let’s explore the app’s main sections:
- do workouts that target your fitness needs at any given time
- choose from thousands of free and pro multimedia workouts
- find new challenges to keep pushing your limits with our Workout of the Week releases
- learn new exercises and practice your old favorites with our 2000+ exercise library
- expert tip: create unlimited workouts and exercises (this is a pro+ feature)
- enroll in a multi-week training program to hit your specific goals
- create your own personalized schedule to work out wherever, whenever it works best for you!
- set calendar reminders to stay on track and hold yourself accountable
- expert tip: create your own training programs (this is a pro+ feature)
- find real online trainers who can provide you with added support and accountability
- follow trainer profiles to get updates, expert tips, and workout motivation
- sample content before you sign up with a free trial of your choice
- expert tip: if you’re a certified trainer, sign up for your free trainer profile and get started with our innovative trainer tools
- get global updates and forums that allow you to connect with like-minded community members
- use the leaderboard to challenge yourself and stay motivated
- follow other members and trainers who inspire you
- expert tip: invite your friends to stay motivated together, share your fave workouts, and see what they are doing to stay active
- your custom dashboard includes created and completed workouts, enrolled training programs, and tailored recommendations
- easily access the 1:1 messaging stream between you and your online personal trainer
- get updates and recommendations from your friends in Workout Trainer
- expert tip: do the updated fitness assessment, and try to hit your weekly workout goal (we love to come across members on a streak!)
Are you ready to get started? Download or update the FREE Workout Trainer app on your Android or iOS devices. See what’s new and let us know what your favorite feature is!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date on the latest feature releases 👌
Great news! We’ve taken workout creation to the next level, allowing you to personalize your workouts more than ever. Get the latest Workout Trainer update on iOS & Android today, and start adding your own exercise photos into the workouts you create, and choose your workout cover photo. Snap some photos of yourself in plank, doing push-ups, or even doing your very own custom exercise, and follow these steps below to add them to your workouts.
Follow these tips to get started!
Log in to your Skimble account on Workout Trainer and start creating a custom workout, as described previously. Select an exercise from our database to add to your workout, then tap ‘Edit’ in the top right to personalize.In edit mode, tap the ‘…’ in the top right to see the menu options. Either choose to remove all existing images, then add your own, or simply add your own photos to the existing set.As an alternative to adding your photos to existing exercises in our database, you can add custom exercises (perhaps your fave signature moves!?) to your workouts by tapping the ‘+’ at the top right.Add your own photos to each of your custom exercises by tapping the ‘+’ in the middle of the screen. You can either take a photo at that moment, choose an existing image from your photo library, or re-use one of your previous uploads.Once you’ve created your workout to your liking, tap SAVE, then pick your workout cover photo!
Are you a fitness professional? Become a Verified Trainer and get this awesome feature for free. This feature is also available to all PRO+ members in Workout Trainer.
Start adding your own exercise photos to your workouts in the latest WORKOUT TRAINER app for Android & Apple devices. We can’t wait to see your custom workouts!
Did you know? The Workout Trainer app update offers great features that help Personal Trainers and fitness professionals coach their clients anytime, anywhere! Are you a health & fitness pro? Join #Teamskimble and become a Verified Trainer today. As a Verified Trainer, you can create unlimited workouts in Workout Trainer!
Our re-designed workout creation tools make it easy for you to create new workouts and challenges for your clients, all from your mobile device. We have a multimedia exercise database with thousands of exercises for you to choose from, or you can simply add your own exercises for free. Are you new to Workout Trainer? Try some workouts before creating your own.
Recommend workouts to individual clients or training groups. This is a great way for your clients to stay accountable and motivated when not with you in person. Your clients will be able to follow along, move-by-move to your workouts.
Build your fitness brand! Stand out with a unique professional fitness profile. Clients can easily see all your updates, photos and fitness story all in one place.
Get discovered within our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts. Showcase your expert credentials and share your training specialties. You can also link directly to your social media profiles and your website.
Be featured in the Trainers section of our app! Inspire, motivate and connect with our community of millions. Create workouts and share fitness photos for your chance to be featured.
Request to become a Verified Trainer and take advantage of our Trainer tools in the latest WORKOUT TRAINER app update on all your Android & Apple devices today!